The Bank of Missouri provides Ollo Card services. Ollo Cards does not charge any annual fees, does not carry any penalty rate, has no over-limit cost, and there are no foreign transitions fees. This card will be an excellent option for those considering rebuilding their credit score. In addition to offering specific products, tools, and support to those building their credit history, Ollo provides a host of additional services.
Once your card activation is complete, you can login to your account to view your finances. Ollo Card allows users to log in through the website or download the mobile application. Ollo Card is available on both iOS and Android.
Ollo Credit Card Online Application
The Ollo credit card is an Invitation only card. You have to be considered eligible by the Ollo Card company. With this, you would be sent an invitation in the mail. This invitation contains a reservation number and access code.
- Easy step on how to Apply for Ollo Credit Card
- On your web browser. enter the URL www.ollocard.com
- Scroll down the website.
- Enter your “reservation number” and “access code” in the box below the write-up, indicating if you have received an invitation code.
- Click on the “start” button.
- Follow all other instructions on the website to complete the process. We will be teaching you how to activate the card online on the Ollo website.
Ollo Card Activation
Below are the steps to take when you want to activate your Ollo credit card:
- Open the website through your web browser on your device, or you can click on www.ollocard.com.
- Click on the “activate card” at the top of the website.
- Fill out the form with your “name” and “date of birth.” “Last four digits of SSN,” “Ollo card number,” and “card expiration date.”
- Click on the “next” button that is below the form given.
- Follow all other instructions on the website to complete the process on the site. Next, we will be showing you how to contact the Ollo customer service.