Ollo Credit Card has several benefits you will enjoy using this credit card. We usually mention this; you don’t need to keep multiple credit cards in your wallet; you only need a valuable and reliable credit card. This aspect of the article will run through the pros and cons of the Ollo Platinum Mastercard.
For people with fair or better credit, Ollo offers credit cards with annual fees as low as $0 plus rewards or credit improvement options. Ollo customer service can be reached at 800-204-5936 if you have questions about an existing credit card account. The following table compares the latest offers and provides a summary of user reviews for Ollo Card.
Features & Fees Of Ollo credit card
Some essential features of both cards are mentioned below.
- Ollo Platinum Mastercard comes at a zero annual fee, but if you want to get the benefits of 2% cashback on daily use items, then you can apply for the Ollo Rewards MasterCard with a meager annual fee.
- There are no hidden charges for both credit cards.
- Get a free FICO credit score.
- Get the benefit of the automatic credit line increase.
- Get 1% cashback on all purchases with Ollo Rewards MasterCard.
- Access the 24/7 customer service with both cards
- Enjoy a Zero Fraud Liability facility available to all customers.
- There is no fee for over the limit.
- There is no penalty for a returned payment.
- There is no fee for foreign transactions.
Fee & charges:
- Ollo Platinum Mastercard comes at a zero annual fee, and Ollo Rewards MasterCard comes with a $0 to $39 yearly fee.
- APR for purchases will be 24.99% – 27.99% (variable).
- APR for balance transfer will be 24.99% – 27.99% (variable). The balance transfer fee will be $5 or 4% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
- APR for cash advance will be 24.99% – 27.99% (variable). The fee for a cash advance will be $10 or 5% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater.
- The minimum interest charge will be %1.50 if applied.
- The late payment penalty will be $29 if it is the first time you have been paying the penalty in the last six billing cycles. Otherwise, a $40 fine will be imposed.